First Membership Orientation program 2019-20 for new prospective members has been successfully conducted today at Dhokaima Cafe, Patan dhoka Lalitpur. The session was facilitated by Past President & Membership Chair Rtn Mahesh Bajracharya. Club President Rtn Surendra Shrestha, secretary Rtn Rabindra Maharjan and Past President & Service Chair Rtn Yugal Bajracharya were also presented to interact with new prospective members. Ms. Kanchan Tamang, Mr. Pratik Shakya and Mr. Sanjiv Udas were invited in the program as prospective members of the club.
Ms. Kanchan Tamang is an education Counselor, she has already sponsored underprivileged students with scholarship.
Mr. Pratik Shakya, a young enterprenuer currently engaged in handicraft business wants to give back to the community with his good intention, skill, time and interest.
Mr. Sanjiv Udas, a lecturer, IT professional and enterprenuer is keen in adding value to rotary club through his ideas, techniques and new innovation.
Rotary E Club is happy to welcome you all. 😊🙏
10 Students of Shree Bhanodaya Primary School, Sano Gau, Lalitpur was awarded by Late Mrs Jaya Laxmi Hada Memorial Scholarship 2019.
Club President Rtn Surendra Shrestha handed over the Sponsorship Amount to the School Representative Mr Sagendra Shrestha during the Club Meeting on 10 Aug 2019.
Rotary E-Club wishes for Bright Future of these 10 Students.
2nd Club Assembly for Rotary Year 2019-20 was organized on 10th August 2019 during regular meeting of the club. The club assembly was chaired by Assistant Governor Rtn. Bharat Pathak and Committee Chairs presented the plans/activities for the year 2019-20. The club assembly concluded with remarks of the Assistant Governor
President of Rac Kathmandu Metropolis Rtr Sanju Dongol and Chartered President Dikchya Rautduring , prospective member Pratik shakya and guest from Bhanodaya school Sagendra Shrestha and his team attended the meeting
Rotary E-Club of District 3292, Nepal conducted Thanks Giving and 7th Club Installation on 6 July 2019 at Rave Resturant , Jhamshikhel, Lalitpur. Past Presidents of Club handed over Chartered Certificates, Collar, Hammer, Gong to Newly Installed President Rtn Surendra Shrestha.
Chief Guest PDG Rtn.Keshav Kunwar , AG 2019-20 Rtn Bharat P Pathak, GSR Rtn Siba Bhakta Rajbhandari along with Distinguish Guest, Rotarians from various clubs, Spouses, Rotaractors were present on that occasion.
Highlights of Event:
- President Rtn Surendra Shrestha took Presidential Oath from Chief Guest PDG Rtn.Keshav Kunwar.
- First Lady Mrs Resha Shrestha felicitation.
- Regular Weekly Meeting 243 Call to order by President Rtn Surendra Shrestha
- Acceptance Speech and BOD Induction by President Rtn surendra Shrestha
- IPP Rtn Ummeed Shrestha brief on Achievements in Year 2018-19 and Recognized Club member on their support during the year.
- Club Year book 2018-19 released by Chief Guest PDG Rtn.Keshav Kunwar.
- Toke of Love Presented to Chief Guest PDG Rtn.Keshav Kunwar. and AG 2019-20 Rtn Bharat P Pathak by President Rtn Surendra Shrestha.
- Toast Presented to RI President and Peace & Prosperity for Country.
- Meeting Adjourned by President Rtn Surendra Shrestha
- Followed By Fellowship Dinner.