Name : Rtn Surendra Shrestha (PHF)
Inducted: 21 Sept 2014
BOD: 6 September
Classification: Chartered Accountant
Company: R.S. & Associates
Spouse: Resha Shrestha
Wedding Anniversay: 11 Feb
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation/Post held at Rotary Club E-Club of District 3292, Nepal
- Club Treasurer 2015-16
- Club Treasurer 2016-17
- Club Secretary 2017-18
- President Elect 2018-19
- Co-Chair TEACH Program: 2015-16 till now.
Multi District President Elect Training Seminar (PETS) of District 3011, Delhi, India and District 3292, Nepal & Bhutan held at Soaltee Crowne Plaza on 19-20 April 2019.
Multi- District (PETS) 2019/2020 convened by DGE Kiran Lal Shrestha (D3292) and DGE Suresh Bhasin (D3011- Delhi, India) at Soaltee Crowne Plaza with participation of more than 160 President-Elects and other District Officials, following the Rotary International President’s Annual Theme “Rotary Connects the World.”
President Elect Rtn Surendra Shrestha and CP/PP Rtn Anil Shrestha as Assistant Governor 2019-20 Zone 7 Attended the program on both days.
Rotary E-Club of District 3292, Nepal with Sponsored Rotaract Club of Kathmandu Metropolis conducted Joint meeting on 16 March 2019 on occasion of Rotaract Week 2019 Celebration.
President Rtn Ummeed Shrestha and Rtr Saniya Giri called meeting to order respectively.
Some Highlights of Joint Meeting as follows:
– Welcomed DIR Itr Milan Raj Paswan & DS Itr Shreenu Magaju in the Joint Club Meeting.
– Wish everyone in the celebration of the Rotaract Week 2019.
– Rtn. Kusum Tamang Shared information about the campaign Against Child Sexual Abuse project.
– Past Rotaracter Nilima Raut shared her experiences of Rotaract & Professional Career via Skype Live. She is in USA at the moment and has also been crowned Miss Rotasia. She shared her experience as a Rotaractor, how it opened avenues for her and how it has helped her build her skills wherever she has gone.
– Talk Program on Effects of Newly enacted Civil And Criminal Code by Advocate Rtn Mangal Maharjan
Rtn Gaurav Man Sherchan. Date of Induction: 25th Aug 2018
Club Name: Rotary E-Club of District 3292, Nepal
Current Engagements — Ginger Assurance Pvt ltd. -‐ Freelance Travel & Adventure Photographer, — Film Maker & Travel Writer. -‐ Oﬃcial Brand Ambassador for Pentax in Nepal — Many More.
Your Rotary, Rotaract, or Interact club can earn a Rotary Citation for achieving goals that strengthen Rotary and your club. Goals include increasing club membership, developing sustainable service projects, giving to The Rotary Foundation, and building awareness of Rotary in your community.
Citation for Rotary Clubs
Rotary clubs that achieve the goals listed in the citation brochure by the end of the Rotary year will earn a citation. All activities need to be completed, reported, and reflected in the Rotary database by 30 June.
RI President Ian H.S. Riseley Awarded 2017-18 Rotary Citation to Rotary E-Club of District 3292, Nepal.
Congratulations to President 2017-18 Rtn Yugal Bajracharya, His Board of Directors and club members on this achievement.
” Make A Difference”
President 2017-18 Rtn Yugal Bajracharya