Its our pleasure to introduce you all my fellow Rotarians the Rotakids club, first Rotary kids club of one & only Rotary E-Club of District 3292, Nepal of R I District 3292, Nepal & Bhutan.
The main objectives of a RotaKids Club are:
1. Sowing the ideals of Rotary members
2. Encourage constructive leadership and your own exercise
3. Family importance of awareness
4. Experiencing the true fellowship
5. Learn to respect the rights of each
6. Recognize the merit of all professions
7. Sedimentary that ethics should be present in all personal achievements, regardless of age
8. Encourage the love of nature and the need for its preservation
9. To promote the values of citizenship
A RotaKids Club brings several benefits to the sponsoring Rotary club, for example, families begin to participate in Club meetings as they come along with the children.
The little ones can cause interest of the community to know how to place the meetings of a club, and from there the club can gain new members. The RotaKids can feed Interact, Rotaract, and Rotary.
For details login to http://rotakidsworld.com/ #Rotakids #Rotarykidsworld
Rota Kids club formation .
Youth Speaks on Mr Sagendra Shrestha’s Collaborative Schools Network (CSN) experiences and his Experiences at United States and Kingdom of Saudi Arab visit
Classification Talk program of Rtn @Pradip Maharjan
Late Mrs Jaya Laxmi Hada Memorial Scholarship Chq Of Nrs 18000/- Handover to 10 Students at Shree Bhanodaya Primary School, Sano Gau Lalitpur and Progress of School by Mrs Jyoti Gautam
We have released our 4th issue of Rotary E-club newsletter during Thanks Giving and 6th Installation ceremony at Opium Restaurant , Darbarmarg
Please enjoy reading this newsletter and we seek you valuable feedback and suggestion in order to bring subsequent volumes regularly and timely.